We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Thursday, June 3

Flashback Friday!! This One's a Doosey!

My Hunka, Hunka Burnin' Love..
There was a day when J actually had hair~~~~A full head of it.
1994 Grand Cayman
-Disclaimer-
Ok so I guess I better "CLARIFY" for my sisters sake...
After viewing the 2 pictures, is it really not evident that one is not the real J?
Here's a clue~
J's love is POWER-LIFTING not BODY-BUILDING
**
1979 Utah State CHAMPION.
J was the State Champion 3 years running and his records stood for 17 years...
I know he really doesn't have the body of a weight lifter, more like that of a body builder. lol
He's still sporting the 18 inch pipes.
**
I Thought The Sport Of Choice Around Here Was Football?
Guess I was wrong.
J had Mack outside playing basketball all weekend long He's going to be a little "Super Star."
This kid has some "Serious Skills"
I can't think of a better way to spend the warm summer days.
**
**
I hate saying goodbye.
Mack and Andi left yesterday~~{SIGH}
The worst part of it is knowing that they aren't coming back.
Idaho Falls seems so far away
Oh Heartache..
**

No comments:

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."