A simple routine Carpet cleaning won't clean huge scratches and nicks left on a wood floor surface, by a careless worker, wearing dirty work boots, full of pebbles, and sticky residue.
Here's an Idea....Why not at least put on a pair of booties.
J always made sure each of our trucks were equipped with a huge bag of these and required every one of his technicians to wear them when ever they entered a home.
So today I am having huge anxiety over the scratches left on my floors....
Cables hooked though..
every time I walk over them I am so angry that I didn't just tell the technicians to remove their shoes. I just didn't want to be rude, but what do you call scratching up my floors....
RUDE!
Thanks Comcast.
So in good old fashioned "Allie Style" I'll just stew over it until I can't stand it anymore and then I'll call the "floor guy" to come out and fix it and charge me an
And a





1 comment:
lol, love it
Post a Comment