We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Tuesday, June 29

Goodbyes Always Make Me Cry!

What an amazing week and weekend.
Kicked off the week with girls camp at Mia Shalom
It was a wonderful and inspiring week with SSH 6th. ward young women, and YW leaders.
Testimony meeting was definitely the highlight of the week.
We have the most AMAZING young women.
The theme for this years camp was
~Young Women of Strength~
The SSH 6th. ward girls most definitely emulate this theme.
Aren't they so beautiful!
I just love the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the blessings, strength, peace and Sisterhood it brings into my life.
**
After a long week in the mountains I was ready to get home, shower, wash my hair, and throw my arms around J whom I had dearly missed.
This is what I came home to:
A clean house (which really did SURPRISE me since J was there all week by himself)
A beautifully mowed lawn (another big SURPRISE) I have the GREATEST husband.
And the best of all was my little Mack and Andi running up to the car when I arrived with open arms waiting for a BIG hug.
It had been over a month since I had seen them last and I was so excited to hold them in my arms again. Jayson and Brigitte came for a visit and stayed the whole weekend.
It was a wonderful weekend. But saying goodbye to them today made me so sad.
I sure wish GOODBYES weren't so HARD, it really breaks my heart to see them go.
**
The pictures below are a re-cap of our magnificent weekend.
**

No comments:

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."