We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Thursday, July 29

The New J~~~Or Should I Say The Old J Is Back!

J has always been a "Health" conscious person, when it comes to exercise that is. He never misses a day of Cardio along with his all time fav~~~~Weightlifting.
~HOWEVER~
I would have to say that he has always enjoyed a GOOD meal full of carbs, and really does appreciate DESSERT!
He has always been able to manage his weight through a diligent and rigorous exercise routine. However Lately his weight has been creeping up on him (I think it's because he's getting older) 49 years old TOMORROW!
Anyone that knows J well knows he hates those extra pounds especially that "double chin" and "belly fat."
A few weeks ago a good friend introduced him to a meal plan that has been AMAZING.
J loves it and he has almost returned to his football playing weight.
Woot Woot!
*
I snapped the "today" picture today when he wasn't looking. I'm not quite sure if he would approve of this post. I guess we'll find out later today.
Can you see a difference?
*
Huge Difference here. No more DOUBLE CHIN!
Way to go PUMPKIN!
*
His first2 goals:
1. No belly: Check
2. No double chin: Check
*
His third goal:
Return to his football playing weight: Almost Check
Pretty good looking for 49 (Tomorrow)
*
Thanks to those BELOVED friends, JB & Scott who have been in the racquetball court and weight room every morning taking J's abuse, (and dishing it up as well.) I know firsthand that can be a very frightening experience.
And thanks to Walter for helping J to finally find the right "MAN" diet.
Now we can all enjoy a "BETTER" J.
Oh My Gosh I Love This Guy!
*

No comments:

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."