We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Monday, July 12

Purple Turtle..

Family Night at the Purple Turtle
One of Pleasant Groves "FINEST" eating establishments.
The Purple Turtle is pretty much synonymous with PG.
Yes, we have an In-N-Out Burger and a Five guys here in Orem but sometimes places like Pleasant Grove's Purple Turtle and Provo's Ripples just hit the spot, and no substitute will suffice.
**

3 comments:

Brigitte said...

AWwww..... look yummy! I miss purple turtle! Wish we could have been there. miss you guys!

Susann said...

Wow, we need to go check out the purple turtle, I haven't been there for many years!

kris said...

Is that red nail polish I spy??? Very classy! I miss you Allie. Love you tons!!!

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."