We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Thursday, July 1

AMAZING WOMAN


The Most Amazing Woman
I married a girl that I was totally infatuated with, we were just kids! I ended up with a woman that is amazing. She has the spirit of an angel and the strength of a lion. Everyday with her continues to amaze me. In each and every thing she does she seeks perfection. When she prepares a lesson for her church calling preparation starts at least a week or more in advance and when it is delivered everyone is always in awe at the message and spirit delivered. I know that my heavenly father assigned her to watch over me. She has a way of winning the hearts of everyone we know! (I guess except a few of her siblings: Thats a whole other story!) Every youth and every child along with all of our friends are big fans, but most of all our grand children all think she is the end all be all and she pretty much is.
After 31+ years I am still amazed every day that she is with me.

No comments:

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."