We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Thursday, November 18

Feeling Gratitude For The Men In My Life!

"Gratitude is a mark of a noble soul and a refined character. We like to be around those who are grateful. They tend to brighten all around them. They make others feel better about themselves. They tend to be more humble, more joyful, more likable."
Joseph B. Wirthlin
*
I am Grateful for a husband who emulates this quote by Elder Wirthlin, I wish I could be more like him. Everyone that knows J loves and respects him. It doesn't matter what his circumstance is, he is always humble and "Grateful" and people from all walks of life love to be around him..
*
I am so Grateful for these 3 AMAZING men..
I am grateful they belong to me.
What wonderful blessings to be GRATEFUL for!
*
When J and I were blessed 3 times with sons I always hoped they would grow up to be the kind of man that their father was and is.
*
Is there anything better than a man that:
Loves, respects and honors his wife, and her family,
Is the best "DADDY" a child could ever ask for,
Honors his Priesthood and magnifies his church callings,
Works HARD everyday to financially support his family,
*
Teaches his children the value of "Work Ethic"
Values Higher Education,
Honors his parents through his actions,
Is WORTHY to enter the Temple.
*
YES I HAVE JUST DESCRIBED THE MEN IN MY LIFE!
These are the marks of GREAT men!
I love these men, I am so grateful they belong to me!
(I am very grateful for the ANGELS that married my boys.)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday Little Sis! I hope your day is great! I love those boys of yours too! You have done a great job with them!

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."