We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Friday, November 12

Stand as a Witness of God

This is definitely a day that I am grateful my blog is PRIVATE!

J and I both contributed to today's post. Mine is the first, J's is the second.

Please read and leave your comment, I would really love to know how you feel about this particular post.

We are daughters of our Heavenly Father, who loves us, and we love Him.

We will "stand as witnesses of God at all times and in all things,
and in all places"

I stand every Sunday with the young women of the SSH 6th. ward and repeat this phrase as part of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints young women theme. This theme is recited by the young women of our church, every Sunday, in every LDS ward world wide.
I have been feeling a tremendous amount of GUILT lately as I recite this theme simply because I feel that for the past few weeks
I HAVE NOT been truly standing as a witness of God.
I have stood by and watched as Nathan Herbert has been raked over the coals by a very CORRUPT news media. I have stood by while his life is being, or should I say [has] been DESTROYED.....All over an innocent mis-understanding.
*
Why have I done this? Because I know and love ALL parties involved in this DISASTER, all of the accusers and their families and of course the accused and his family. I have wanted to stay neutral.
But last night as I spent the whole night awake in deep anguish over this I had to ask myself.
"Am I truly standing as a witness of God in all things, if I ignore the value of INTEGRITY?"
I know the kind of family the Herbert's are, and I know the kind of parents Gary and Jeanette are and were. They have raised 6 amazing children all educated, kind, compassionate, smart, honest, and righteous people,
with INTEGRITY just like their parents.
*
*
*
I know that Gary Herbert is a man of principle, honesty, integrity and a wonderful father.
*
I know the whole story, both sides, and Nathan Herbert IS NOT the MONSTER the media would like you to believe he is. Nathan is a victim and has been accused unjustly. I (unlike) the attorneys don't believe that this accusation was made maliciously. However I know for sure that there was a HUGE mis-understanding all caused by a lie that took place back in 2004.
~~Allie L.
*
Herbert’s—Weingarten’s
CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE!
A UNIQUE PERSPECTIVE!
My family is friends with the Weingarten family that has been in the news recently surrounding the whole Nathan Herbert Stalking accusations. We are very particularly attached to Aiona whom we feel to be like a daughter to us. We have known Aiona since she was 9 years old. If you were ever to ask me to give a character reference for Aiona I would not hesitate. I believe she is a very genuine and good person. I know her parents and siblings to be of the same caliber.
I do not believe for one second that Aiona has set out on this accusation with the least bit of guile or desire to destroy someone’s life. I would testify that the Weingarten family have no political motivation in their actions.
All of this being said:
We also know the Herbert Family. We know of the character and reality of what the Herbert Family and Nathan Herbert are all about.
I believe this is genuinely a misconception and misunderstanding. If you listen closely to the media there is very little to substantiated stalking. I believe that Aiona has some people that have exaggerated and manipulated what she knows to be true. With all of the good I have to say about Aiona I know her and her sister to be paranoid over reactive and overprotective, this along with loving protective parents who support their daughter and are vigilant for her safety feeds into this whole situation.
Nathan Herbert being a good stalwart man having accomplishments and attributes to be admired! This man has some quirks that could be adding to the trouble. Nathan tends to stare at times, he will stare directly at people and when they look back as we sometimes do when we notice that someone is staring he doesn't look away like most of us do when we are caught starring he continues to look almost like he is looking through you. From what I can tell he also in my “expert opinion HAHA” seems to have some OCD and ADD tendencies.
I myself also believe that most men at some point make adjustments to our genitalia. I have been caught by my wife making adjustments when I thought nobody was paying attention or watching. I have seen many other men do the same. I am not sure how more public figures don’t get caught on camera from time to time. I believe this somewhat normal phenomenon also may have played a part in this whole mess. But there is a big difference between an adjustments even a prolonged one and masturbation.
Do I believe that it is possible that something very similar to what Aiona describes happened? YES!
Do I believe that Nathan Herbert masturbated in GOLDs GYM while starring at Aiona. NO WAY!
With the past history of complaints at Nordstrom. (which is all based on a situation that has no credibility) The complaint of Aiona’s sister Talei and the “friend” who made the original complaint at Nordstrom you have the “PERFECT STORM” to destroy someone’s life on unfounded and blown out of proportion accusations that are blown completely out of proportion by a biased media who only care about ratings.
I believe that Aiona and the Wiengarten family have fallen into a trap of having a desire to be safe and protective of their family and not really looking at the real picture of what took place.
Please understand that it would be my desire to stay out keep my mouth shut and let things take their course, because I do not want to offend either family. All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to stand by and do nothing I have been doing nothing long enough I feel that at least those in ear shot of me should have this perspective.
Jay L.
*

No comments:

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."