We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Friday, November 5

Tid Bits, And Nuggets...

The house is SO empty, and quiet... Not really liking that so much!
*
I miss the sound of little feet in the morning...
*
It's time to "Dead Head" everything in the yard, and I need to rake leaves.
*
I MISS SUMMER!
*
Can't wait for "Game Day" I love the Cougs!
I love the way Bronco keeps the X-players involved in the program. It's been so fun to
re-connect with Jay's old team-mates.
I remember when Jay wore this jersey and helmet. I'm so glad they went back to the
"Old School" Uniforms..
{I just wish they were as good as they were back during Jay's playing days}
*
Kinda wish I was going to be in the Utah stands tomorrow!
Sure hope they beat TCU!
Go Utes...
*

No comments:

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."