We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Thursday, May 22

Longing For Lake Powell

We love Lake Powell! I really don't think There is any place as grand as this.

Things I love About Lake Powell!
1-Family Memories. (Some of our fondest memories take place at Lake Powell.
2-The red rocks.
3-The majestic cliffs.
4-The climate.
5-The smell.
6-Rainbow Bridge.
7-Dangling rope. (Mostly the ice cream)
8-Whah Wheep.
9-The beautiful warm, clear,and clean water.
10-Warm Creek.
11-Losing track of days.
12-Touring the lake.
13-Skiing, wake boarding, and surfing.

Anyone who has spent much time here will have to agree with my favorite things. Lake Powell, here we come!!

 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm wondering..... where is the picture of you skiing/wakeboarding? I love Lake Powell too! Last year is the first year in a long time that we didn't go. Have a great trip! Oh, and dangling rope.... definitely one of my favorites... I love the ice cream too! And I just remembered, Halls Crossing also has the ice cream!

Unknown said...

Who is that girl on there, she is HOTT!

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."