We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Monday, January 25

The Big Match-up

Not too thrilled with last nights out-come. I guess this will have to do for this year, I'm guessing it will still be a pretty good game.
I was really hoping for this match-up though. Does anyone else wish Brett Favre could go out with one more Super Bowl? He's my all-time favorite.....
And how about that Austin Collie. Manning to Collie-----I LIKE!!

1 comment:

kris said...

Me too! I am a huge Bret Farve lover. I wish the game had gone differently! I guess I will cheer for the Colts on Superbowl Sunday!

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."