We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Monday, January 11

Weekend in Review!


It seems like every time I turned around I was getting in the hot tub this weekend. I love cold days in the hot tub....
Jay and I logged quite a few hours in the playroom this weekend. Building transformer's and robots out of duplo blocks. (With the grand kids of course.)
Rediscovered Voltron on the Internet with a little help from Hewitt. Anyone remember "Voltron".
Played some mean racquetball.
Built some train tunnels and had a sweet "tea Party" at Mack and Andi's house.
Spent Saturday evening with great friends and good food at Gloria's Little Italy, One of Provo's best dining secrets.
Ended the weekend with a beautiful Sunday sacrament service, Sunday school, and young women's service.
Good Times.....

No comments:

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."