We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Wednesday, January 27

Preparations For The Big Day

Jack Jack and Halle come over today and we spent the afternoon in my work room getting Some things done for the big game (party) in two weeks. I love watching Halle's creative mind at work. Did I mention she goes to a school for gifted students. It looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Can you tell who Jack Jack is rooting for? I think he wants the Colts to win as bad as Jay does.
I slipped up---I didn't order the T-shirts or ties early enough this year. But duh---we were waiting to see if our team would be in the super bowl. and unfortunately they got beat last week by the Saints, so it's a good thing I waited. BTW we are all still disappointed by that loss, what a heart breaker..
The invitation Idea. I have it on creative keepsakes so it will be easy to mass produce.
We are having a pot luck that day and every dish either has to be in the form of something to do with football or in a dish that is shaped like a football. We always have such interesting and good edibles on this day...
Some of the ideas we like for this years party.
Salami and Cheese Stuffed Pepperoncini
Don't these look "Yummy" I think they'll be a big hit!

No comments:

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."