We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Thursday, January 14

My "Pet Peeve's" Oh so Many of Them!!

Right Way! Big ball on the table.
Wrong Way! Big ball in with the others. It just throws everything off balance...
We had friends visiting last week and every time I went into my living room I noticed that the big ball was taken off the table and put in with the others, Isn't it plain to see that the big ball belongs on the table. Truth be known, it's probably Jay switching the placement of the balls just to see if he can get a rise out of me.

Does this bother anyone besides me. Laying on a Neatly Made Bed! This is Just "Wrong".

A messy Playroom! doesn't bother me so much. Isn't this how a playroom should look, it means some little people had fun at Grammy's today...

However I do prefer this.


2 comments:

The Linfords said...

I'm with ya on the bed!! It drives me nuts!!! Isn't obvious that I placed the pillows neatly and puffed? Apparenly not :) I guess I have to live with it!

Esther said...

I love your playroom! It looks like a child's dream land! I agree that seeing someone lay on a bed that's made makes me cringe inside :)

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."