We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Saturday, June 18

Lovely Things!

Can You Smell The Sweetness In The Air? 
*
It's the Russian Olive Trees... This is my most FAVORITE time of year, 
that smell takes me back to my childhood in Holladay. 
We lived on a quaint little country lane, across the street from my home was HUGE field with horses and tons of Russian Olive trees.. 
 I remember playing night games for hours in the summer and I never realized how much the smell of the Russian Olives affected me until I moved away.
 Every summer in June when the smell of those trees permeates the air it takes me back to those warm summer nights of my childhood. Mmmmmmmmm It's the best smell ever!
*
It's not much to look at but it smells simply SCRUMPTIOUS!
*
The twin peaks of Mount Olympus is another one of my FAVORITE things about Holladay
This was the view from the front window of my childhood home!
*
**
~Portrait Of A Father~
32 years ago I married a man that I thought was perfect, he had everything I would ever want in a husband. What I didn't know way back then is what kind of man he really was, that wouldn't truly become evident to me until I saw him in the role of "Father."
From the fist moment he held our first born child I knew I hit the "JACKPOT" in the Daddy department.
Never before had I see a man love a child so much, and his commitment and dedication to his children began. I could go on and on about the kind of Father J is but there are really no words to describe the level of love, commitment, and adoration this man has for his 4 children.
It is has been evident every day of their lives.
He's not the sit back and observe from the sidelines kind of Dad, he has always been
HANDS ON when it comes to his children.
Today as I look at the wonderful people our children have become, I truly give the credit to an amazing, wonderful, righteous, and very loving Father.
"PERFECT"
is a pretty big word, but when I look at this man as a Father I would have to say he is pretty near.
I love you "Pumpkin" you are truly the greatest Daddy any child could ever have.
**
The Brood
**
Beautiful Memories of a WONDERFUL Father and Grandfather!
*


**
Change
I like to do what I call “Rubik’s Cubing” Rearranging my home. I need, and I mean NEED change in my environment, I don’t really know why..
 I am creative and somewhat obsessed with the home atmosphere. 
Sometimes I just get in the mood for a change; it gives me a fresh perspective, 
like a new pair of shoes. 
When you spend the majority of your time in your “private sanctuary” change is always good.
So today the kitchen is getting rearranged
 I'm going back to this arrangement

I'm Tired of this arrangement!
 
Some people say I have OCD and you know what, I probably do.. OCD aint all bad!

No comments:

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."