We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Monday, June 6

Why I'm Smiling Today!

Karen's new yard ornament definitely put a smile on my face.
Friends WELCOME Relatives by appointment.
I find this a little funny and Ironic since she is having a BIG Wilson family party next week, Hehehe.
*
This is what I see when I walk out into the backyard, 
Karen's GORGEOUS new RED umbrella's surrounding the pool. 
She called me and asked me to look outside and tell her what I thought of the RED umbrella's
It's a "No Brainer"  FABULOUS, Duh!
Tomorrow is Ladies "pool day" I can't wait, it will be beautiful with those RED umbrellas opened up....
*
I know I should have taken the Flag down after Memorial day but I LOVE to see the flag everyday, especially when it's blowing in the wind.
*

Happy Monday to all. : )

No comments:

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."