We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Wednesday, June 1

We're Back!

I needed to go private for a time, but I have decided to make my blog public once agian.
For those of you that are new to my blog please leave comments we love comments!
Just a brief intorduction...
This is Jay and I we have been married for 32 WONDERFUL years... He is truly the LOVE of my life and the greatest  man I have ever known.. I am so blessed to have such an AMAZING man by my side every single day of my life, he is the best part of me.. Together we have built our dreams..We live in a home that we both LOVE, in the most INCREDIBLE neighborhood, among some of the BEST friends/people this world has to offer, in the most MAGNIFICENT city on the planet.
Our life has been full with an AWESOME family we have 4 GREAT children that have always made us proud to be parents..
The icing on the cake is the 9 PRECIOUS and PERFECT little grandchildren that we call ours!
*
Things we love..
Family
Church
Lake Powell, waterskiing, wake boarding, surfing.
Hawaii, Motsumotos
Mexico
Friends
Cheerleading
Football
Basketball
BYU
Jimmer
Golf
Areobics
Weightlifting
Cycling
Shopping
Sundance
Orem
Utah
Each Other Ahhhhhhh!
And Oh So MUCH more!
*
My Man!!! Hubba Hubba! I just thought a picture might be good to start off the next post
*
You see Jay looks like a very ORDINARY man on the outside but on the inside is a man that defintiely has some issues. 
Exhibit 1) His closet... 
It may not look that bad to you but believe me it is a PROBLEM. 
Who hangs shorts??? And jeans???......I guess Jay does! and very neatly I might add.. 
Colors must hang with coordinating colors..
Dress slacks hang on a very specific type of hanger. All hangers must be the same and stained the same color. 
*
He owns 6 suits and they MUST hang on a very specific hanger and all facing the very same way....
Shirts all face the same way as well..
Does this bother me you ask? of course not, he handles it all on his own... And I must admit I think this obsession came from me..Hehehehe.....
*

1 comment:

LeMira said...

I'm not sure I've even owned that much clothing combined in my entire life!

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."