We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Saturday, May 22

8 Year olds Fast Pitch Softball

I know it's hard to believe but Halle is 8 years old and playing "FAST PITCH" softball.
SHE'S AMAZING
After all she is a Linford.
It's really quite fun to watch her play, the ball park is only a block away so
it's within Walking distance~~~We love it.
The other day we came to watch her play and the first thing J noticed was the snack shop was open, so he and Jack, Jack loaded up with all kinds of goodies.
J was so happy to see friends at the game, he was talking to them FOREVER I guess he had a lot of catching up to do. That's one of the things I love about Orem. No matter where we go, we always run into FRIENDS.
It was a great day all around~~~~
* Watching our beautiful Halle hit like a pro, get on base, score, and play 1st. base,
* Eating snacks,
* Visiting with old friends,
* spending valuable time with the FAM....
**
This last picture BLOWS MY MIND. I'm referring to the BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAIN. My thought was to take a picture of the score board (since they DO keep score now) But when I went to crop it in I was amazed at the beauty of this mountain. I couldn't bring myself to crop out the mountain.. Too often, we native UTAHAN'S take the grandeur and beauty of these mountains for granted....
**

No comments:

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."