We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Wednesday, May 26

Bye Bye Tree.. Hello Orem City Beautification Award... Not.

The tree is gone...I know it was bothering Scott B. almost as much as me. What a great friend, he came over with his tractor to pull it out, but no need.
When you have 2 guys as big and strong as J and Scott bare hands are all you need.
**
J is perfecting the skill of "multi-tasking", I think he can do almost anything while talking on the phone. Below is case in point.
**
J looks pretty proud of himself.
**
J wanted to have this part documented, proving that he has done work in the yard.
I wonder how long it will take him to plant a new tree, That will be the true test of his willingness to do yard work.
I love you "PUMPKIN" you're the best..
**

No comments:

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."