We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Monday, May 31

What I Believe as a Mormon!

Please pause my music on the upper left side bar before watching these clips...

**

My sweet friend has many questions about my faith, and religion so I have put this together for her, please feel free to read and interject any thoughts, you might have. I admit that I am not a scriptorian or religious scholar. I would really love to hear from all of you whatever you religious views are. Please comment here or on Face book.

For Bayley~~I hope this helps....
**

I hope these 2 videos help you to understand my religious beliefs, and the Book of Mormon more clearly. I can't imagine living a life without the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am a Mormon and proud to admit that to the world.

A loving father in heaven has sent his sons and daughters here to mortality to gain experience and be tested. He has provided the way back to him, and has given us enough spiritual light to see the way. The priesthood of God gives light unto his children in the dark and troubled world. Through priesthood power we can receive the gift of the Holy Ghost to lead in truth, testimony, and revelation. This gift is available on equal basis to men, women, and children. Through the blessings of the priesthood we can be equipped with the whole armor of God that we may be able to stand against the whiles of the Devil. This protection is available to every one of us. The priestood is the power of God, which is given to man to act in His name. The priesthood of God is TIMELESS. It was given in the beginning, and shall be in the world and the hereafter as well. The formation of the universe and the world upon which we live was brought to pass not by chance but through the power of the priesthood. The great creator spoke and the elements obeyed.

The priesthood has been restored; it is here on the earth today. The first presidency and quorum of the 12 apostles are modern day apostles of the Lord Jesus Christ.


And Bayley~~~~we Mormons are normal, average, everyday, people.
We came from all walks of life, different cities and different countries. Mormons are some of the wealthiest, and some of the poorest people in the world, some Mormons are famous, and some are great athletes, others are just average people, just like you and I.
**
Please watch both of these videos below they are quite good and they touch on two different aspects.
Remember Bayley~~~you asked me.
I am answering you the best way I know how.
HOPE EVERYONE ELSE READS THIS AND WATCHES THESE CLIPS AS WELL.
**


3 comments:

jen hulet said...

Well, you said that beautifully! I love the video clips too. Thanks for sharing:)!

Kathy said...

These are both excellent video clips. I have seen the Joseph Smith one before and I absolutely love it! The only thing you didn't mention is that people in the church aren't perfect... we all strive for it everyday though. Thank heaven for repentence!

Ronda said...

I loved what you wrote, I wish I would have had that for primary on sunday! What you wrote was worded very simple and to the point! What I liked the most was that you didn't come from a scholars point of view!

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."