We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Monday, May 10

~Boss~
This beautiful Great Dane belongs to Ashley and Brandon, They left him with Brandon's brother while they are away for the summer.
It's hard to believe that this huge creature is such a tender, sweet animal.
He lives inside the house and is so amazing with the kid's they all adore him.
**
Now That's a "Real" Dog!
(No offense Herman, Wendel, & Rocky.....You have your place too.)
**
Today I have posted once again this beautiful video. Please view it. I posted it on my blog about 6 months ago and I was going through some old archives and found it. I watched it again and decided I needed to post it once more. It doesn't matter what your religious beliefs are this video will help anyone that takes the time to view it.
J told me that he has it on his iphone and watches it each morning as he is starting his day. It makes a huge difference on his daily outlook, and has had a great impact on his life. I concur...
I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Remember to pause my music, just click on the music icon located on the right sidebar.
**

No comments:

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."