ROCKIN' OUT BABY!!
Yeah!! This is what I'm talking about!!
Awesome friends, Good weather, and GREAT music. Makes for a great evening and and incredible way to kick off the summer.
We had so much fun last night at this concert. These were the bands of our time, it seemed like each song brought back a great high school memory.
**
I guess Barry's got the clothing memo. I didn't even realize we were dressed in the same colors until I started editing these pictures. Great minds think alike.
**
Good thing MK had his iphone. Wonder what was so interesting.
**
I don't know what Mike Frost was telling us but judging from this picture, it must have been pretty funny. Who sleeps at a Rock and Roll concert? MK I guess.
**
Mike Frost~~~~~Just being himself..
**
J and MK conducting business from the "TRUSTY" iphone. How did JB get stuck in the middle of these 2?
**
The whole Gang! Love these people.
**
Susann, & Jay Barry, Mike & Deb Kokkola, Mike & Janell Frost. J and I are in the back.
**






1 comment:
That was a fun concert! I didn't even notice that we had the same colors on! :) I love your pictures, they are a lot better than mine!
Post a Comment