J is taking a much needed nap....I guess the one he took during Sacrament meeting wasn't good enough. The house is quiet this afternoon, So I Blog....
**
We had a wonderful weekend. It was so nice to end it on a spiritual high.
Eric Kokkola had his missionary farewell today, he gave a beautiful talk in church, I just love missionary farewells, the spirit is always so strong. We spent the afternoon at the Kokkola's home with the whole gang, it was such a wonderful day we have such amazing friends that we love so much. Eric reports to the MTC on Wednesday and then on to Samoa to serve his mission. He will be a great missionary..
**
J lost a bet this weekend so he ended up mowing the lawn. Some of our neighbors were a little confused to see him mowing the lawn instead of me. The truth is, I insist on doing it most weeks J is always willing to do it but I like it done in a particular way so I prefer to it. It's one of those OCD things I haven't learned to let go of yet.
(I think that makes Jay happy. He never has enjoyed yard work..)
After yard work and whatever other fun we have had it always feels good to soak in the hot tub.
**
We had a great Graduate School celebration at Jackson's home. J and I are so proud of him. J was so proud that even broke out his U cap and wore red.
**
Little Andi had a great time at the celebration .
Just love that little chocolate face.
**
Heather's family also came to join in on the celebration. J spent a lot of time talking to Bruce.
From the looks of things, J did most of the talking.
Politics I think..
And no Linford get together would be complete without a little FOOTBALL and J is always in the middle of it.
**
I'm so grateful our little guys are not only cousins but GREAT friends as well.
**








No comments:
Post a Comment