We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!

We may not have it all together, but together we HAVE IT ALL!
The contents of this blog (pictures and posts) belong to me. DO NOT take any of it WITHOUT my written PERMISSION.

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

Thursday, May 20

An Attitude of Grattitude.

J always tells me that happiness is a choice, and he definitely practices what he preaches. It doesn't matter what hand he is dealt he always seems to find the "Up-Side"
HOW DOES HE DO THAT?
I have been so blessed in my life, so obviously choosing to be happy should be a
"No Brainer"
I wish I was as good as J at choosing.. I am trying to be the kind of person that looks at the glass half full instead of half empty.
**
Today I am going to count my blessings and name them one by one
I am so grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ, it brings me so much peace and joy in my life. Having the knowledge of who I am, why I am here, and where I am going makes me happy. Knowing that our Savior Jesus Christ atoned for me is overwhelming, I know he knows me personally and cares about me, my life, and my happiness.
I am so grateful to have an ETERNAL family. There are days when we are all together that I look at each one of them and I am grateful that they belong to me. What greater blessing could there ever be than to know that they are yours not only on this earth but in the eternities to come. (WARM FUZZIES)
I love going to the temple with J it makes our marriage so strong, he is so handsome in the temple more so than anywhere else. I'm so grateful that I can go there and be free of the world and feel the beautiful, comforting spirit, and be close to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.
**
#1 The Gospel of Jesus Christ
I fell in love with J when I was literally a "just a kid" I thought he was the most amazing person I had ever known. Today sooooo many years later, and all grown up, I think he is even more amazing.
I Love, Love, Love our life. The good and the bad.
**
#2 Just J and Allie. "My Soul Mate"

What can I say simply the best part of life. Look at those faces!!
**
#3 Precious Faces. My amazing 8 little "Adorables"

So proud of these kids of mine, they make me smile, they have grown up to be such wonderful people. I like them almost as much as I love them.
**
#4 Four WONDERFUL Children, three BEAUTIFUL daughters-in-law, one AWESOME son-in-law, and eight INCREDIBLE grand kids.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree dad is pretty amazing at doing that. Not to "toot" my own horn- but I feel like I am the same way as dad in that area...maybe not "as" optimistic...but maybe one day. I must say though- you always give me the BEST advice and you are really really good listener. Which, (no offense to dad) I think you are a little better at those things than he is. So we all have our strengths and weaknesses and thats what makes relationships mesh!

The Linfords said...

I loved reading this. thanks for sharing :) that must be where Jordan got it from. I'm so glad he was taught that. He always reminds me that I have the choice everyday to be happy. I need the. reminders!!

A Glimps Of Our Odyssey

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."